Neutral Milk Hotel are back and I sure did miss them. (at Thomas Wolfe Auditorium)
Sherpaa moved to a new office in Soho at Lafayette and Grand. It’s absolutely beautiful.
We’re extremely proud of what we’re building. In one year, Sherpaa has grown from covering just tumblr to now 56 companies. And we’ve started focusing on much larger companies. Big announcements to make in just a few weeks…
at The Byrd Theatre
Let’s see some space planes. (at Steven F. Udvar-Hazy Center)
In which Buster shows up in the Jeff Bezos biography writing Amazon’s first recommendation system. He’s mentioned he worked on recommendations before, but being so modest, never mentioned he wrote the first in-house built version.
- Yes, Economics Is a Science - NYTimes.com
Nick Cave live album due in December.
'Live from KCRW' album trailer (by Nick Cave & The Bad Seeds)
The new Squarespace ad features a red Roland SH 101 and what I believe to be a Roland SH-2?
"A big part of this strategy involves taking non-technical founders who posses valuable industry..."
This is what we’ve been working on at Quotidian the last few months. Exciting stuff. And what the panel’s about tomorrow!
Forgot about this gem. Just found it in a box. All 16 CDs.
Our first ever Industry2Internet Meetup is right around the corner! Join us for a night of discussions focused on the importance of domain expertise and best practices when structuring your company, hiring your team, and building an MVP.
Hear first hand experiences from:
- Doug Chambers + Matt Sena, CEO + COO, FieldLens
- Nathan Derrick, CEO, Supply Hog
- Caren Maio + Jeff Carleton, CEO + Business Development, Nestio
- Kellee Khalil, CEO, Lover.ly
- Mike Russell + Justin Geller, Co-CEOs, PaintZen
- Jess Brondo, CEO, Admitted.ly
- Sean Coughlin, CEO, FaithStreet
- Heather Miles, Attorney, Miles & Company
- Pedro Torres Picón, Managing Director, Quotidian Ventures
- Scott Wolfgang, Partner, Quotidian Ventures
- Evan Korth, Venture Partner, Quotidian Ventures
- Rick Webb, Venture Partner, Quotidian Ventures
RSVP to join us on October 22nd at 6:30pm at WeWork Labs SoHo.
Hope to see you there!